Not Your Ground Beef Egg Rolls
*Egg Roll Filling
1/3 cup of minced Onion
4 minced fresh Garlic
2 ½ cup of Gardein Ground Beef Crumbles
1 cup of Cheddar (non-diary)
1 tablespoon of Butter (non-dairy)
1 tsp Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Turmeric
1 tablespoon Ground Oregano
½ cup vegetable broth
*Nasoya Vegan Egg Roll Wraps
2 tablespoons of Grapeseed Oil
1. Heat medium saucepan, add butter, onion, and garlic. Stir and sauté.
2. Add ground crumble, seasonings. Stir and sauté.
3. Add vegetable broth.
4. Sauté for about 5 minutes. Set aside let cool down.
Egg Roll Directions:
1. On a flat surface, place egg roll wrap diagonally.
2. Place a pinch of cheese, then meat on top. Next, roll eggrolls as instructed on the wrapper directions.
3. This should make about 8-10 rolls.
4. Brush with oil, before placing in air fryer.
5. Heat air fryer to 400F for 5-10 minutes. Flip rolls halfway through. Be sure to check when cooking to not overcook.
#jdesiree #cookologist #vgean #vegetarian #Gardein #cookingislove #quickreciepes