2 cups of thin sliced Kale
½ cup minced Red Bell Pepper
2 Brown Eggs or 1 cup of Just Egg (Vegan)
1 tsp Turmeric
¼ tsp Parsley
¼ tsp Onion Powder
*Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of Grapeseed oil
1. Have two medium sized skillets ready for omelets.
2. Wisk two eggs or pour Just Eggs into a bowl, add seasonings, set aside.
3. Heat one of the skillets to medium-low heat, add oil, next kale, and red peppers.
4. Heat second medium pan to low heat.
5. Sautee until kale has begun to reduce in size.
6. Add eggs, use a spatula to help cook eggs around the side and middle. Flip omelet onto other medium skillet pan.
7. Add cheddar cheese or plant-based cheese, fold omelet. Reduce heat, let cook for another minute or so. Serve.
(*Be sure to seek medical advice for specific information pertaining to your body).
#jdesiree #cookologist #omelet #inflammationomelet #breakfast #quickcooking #cookingbasics